Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blog #1

Hi my name is Aaron Kessee I'm 23 years old and I'm from Shreveport, Louisiana, that is also the place where i was borne and raised. I am the middle child of seven but the most loved or atleast that what i would like to believe. I graduated from Captain Shreve High School in 2005, after that i went on to further my education at Louisiana College in Pineville louisiana where I participated in athletics for two years. After attending there. I took two years to work and get some real world experience needless to say i hated it so i transfered here to USA to finish obtaining my degree in secondary education. 

Other things you all may want to know about me is that I love God, my Family those biological and those I abopt, and one of my favorite things to do in the whole wide world is Sing and when im not singing im practiceing playing instruments. The key word in that last sentence is Practice cause im not that good at all.
well this is a little bit about me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aaron,

    This is Stephen Akins, one of the lab assistants. We are glad to have you here in the college of education. I think you are going to have fun in this class this semester. One thing that you need to remember is watch your grammar.

    Good luck this semester,

    Stephen Akins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aaron,

    I enjoyed reading your post! I think we have a few things in common. I am also currently living in the same place that I was born and raised. I love it! I don't think that too many people can say that. I guess it could be a bad thing though if you don't venture, but I think it means we are grounded people :)I have also been a bit undecided about my education, not that it's a bad thing. I graduated high school, went to a community college, took some time off and ended up here at South as well. I also played sports throughout school and I think it's a wonderful thing to be apart of a team. I hope you have a great semester! It was interesting to read about you post. If I can be of any help, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete